Folks,

Dux:

No longer in your twenties? I'm shocked to hear it. You write like a twenty year old. Hang on a bit mate, you could still make the twenties again. Remember that Russian lady that was a young 117? She just gave up the ghost and the race to be the oldest person since Biblical times. She came very close to making it to her twenties again....one hundred and twenty that is. wink

Sorry about the canceled camping trip. It was a rare opportunity to remake the classic, award winning British film "Carry On Camping". Those "Carry On" films have, for some reason, never made it over here on PBS. Sigh. I suppose "Wolf Hall" is the next best thing.

Broads, nature busting out, mating rituals. To use what I believe is a complementary British term, you're a real "Jack the Lad" Dux. yep

Those clouds did not blow away and today is not only cooler by 20 degrees I've learned there may well be a crust of frost on our Easter eggs in the morning. It is hard to imagine the Easter Bunny wearing NC State red long johns, University of North Carolina light blue ear muffs and a Duke University dark blue toboggan.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019