Folks,

Dux:

Best of luck with your diagnostics and repairs. To give you an example of how remote from the newest PC games I am at the moment...I have never heard of "Sniper". I have an acquaintance who says he was one in Vietnam. My son's closest pal is a former Navy Seal and he is quite a marksman as well. The title sounds more than a little like that movie starring Ed Harris that was playing a few years back. If there is ever a famous German sniper hiding under a sheet of corrugated steel amongst the detritus and wreckage of Stalingrad I'd suspect that there is a connection.

Them what has 'em should polish 'em I guess. We have not yet had the opportunity of seeing "Square Peg" here however with our appetite for British comedies at an all-time high in the US I am sure that we shall see it some day soon.

Quote:"everything that is raised up must eventually descend" LOL! Not Von Braun, I think that was some one from Dow Jones, Standard and Poors or some other stock market.... \:\(

There should be a new e-mail bouncing around in your dusty, rusty mailbox, my dear fellow, with some words from C51.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019