Folks,

Dux:

Off you go then and don't forget to pack your sand buckets and spades this time. I wish you the best time you've ever had with your clothes on and a safe return home. We have a psychologist pal who lives at the coast. We're making plans to head down there for a few days as soon as I get the SAAB 900 rag top running like I want it. It is ready now except for some paperwork, insurance and tags. That will be a great way to check it out.

MG:

Happiness and bright nights sounds good to me. Thanks for the entertainment. You haven't mentioned in a long time how your work is coming along. What are you doing to keep the proverbial wolf from the door these days? Are you already considering another system upgrade or does the newest computer continue to fill your needs?

We have had excellent, cooler than seasonal weather but rain threatens us today. We took the kids to the local water park and they got a tad sunburned. So far it has been a delightful summer here in the Carolinas. I wish we could keep the cool and low humidity all summer. We'll see the 90s F. roll back in by the weekend however.

If I can find ROF and get it on my son's laptop you fellows better watch your six. Yes, I know we'll be flying on the same side. wink

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019