Folks,

MG:

OLGA!!! Of course, it has to be her. Well done you. Why did I not suspect? Why did Dux not suspect? Had he even the faintest inkling that Olga was anywhere about I am quite sure that the perfectly composed photo of that beautiful Hurricane would have been no more than a blurred shot of either sky or ground as he made a hasty exit.

The cries for mercy must have hung heavy in the air for hours. Surely you must have heard something Dux? That fellow in the green day-glo vest seems to have heard something. He has turned his head toward the hanger. Perhaps it was his final voluntary move? Surely Dux, you would not have deserted a fellow aviator in his hour (make that 20 minutes)of need?

One can but imagine the scene playing itself out inside that hot, corrugated hanger. Olga has 10 or twelve husky men in flight garb or coveralls more or less surrounded and completely subdued. They are frightened but docile now squatting there or standing. There is a terrified resignation in their eyes as they await their fate. One by one they are summoned to do their bit...and then some.

No! I cannot allow my fertile mind to wander further, it is too painful, too disturbing... the grunting, the groaning....the tortured screams. And all that coming from the lads who are just waiting. I dare not imagine what is happening elsewhere.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019