Folks,

Old Dux, C51:

This borders on the supremely ridiculous. Me stretching the truth much less Olga's under garments is fanciful hallucination way beyond all reason. Someone better alert his quack to decrease C51's medication. What's more, I have never driven around in a Drunken Stupor in my entire life. I do not even know who makes that particular brand of vehicle. I drove a Studebaker once, that car was ahead of its time and it suffered for it.

As for that Titanium bathtub with wings and a chain gun, the lovely Warthog, well sir, if a USAF flying officer was showing a pretty young lady anything at all, then all the probing hands were probably not down in the cockpit. Speaking of being in the cockpit, my son once had the honor of sitting in the cockpit of a fully loaded F-15 when the point and shoot helmet was still mostly classified. If it was un-classified I was not aware of it at least.

He says he turned his head this way and that way watching while the HUD target box followed his movements precisely. Eventually he found he could even target the control tower. So that is exactly what he did. Someone up there in that big, glass office heard an alarm, took immediate offense and number 1 son's static ride came to an abrupt end. According to him, it ended just when he was getting a good tone too. ;\)

I suppose the Warthogs were designed principally as a tank killer. A hardened, survivable ground assault bird with a big bite that would have been especially useful if one dreary night the Warsaw Pact armor slipt their rusty iron curtain bounds and lumbered on squealing treads across Europe toward the Chunnel and a sleepy London.

The A10 was never pretty enough, or fast enough for some. Once the cold war was over and that threat seemed unlikely the A-10 was deemed redundant by many pontificating blue suiters safely punching their tickets at the Pentagon. How wrong they turned out to be....and not for the first time either, they were the same military sages who swore that dogfighting was dead as a turtle crossing Times Square during drive-time and guns weren't needed on fighter planes anymore...

Now that C51's woefully inaccurate story has been corrected and my honor once again is unbesmirched, I really should say something about how C51 came to have a used pair of David Hasslehoof's bright red BabeWatch wide fronts stuffed in his foot locker... however being sensitive about his feelings I simply won't do it.

Who's feelings am I sensitive about you ask? Why David's of course. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019