Folks,

Jens,Dux:

After several days of spring with temps above 80 F./ 27 C. we have seasonal temps again. It is overcast, cold and quite windy. Rain is on the menu for tomorrow and for the weekend. Of course I am fully aware that "cold" is a relative term. It is not the cold that coats Dux's beard with ice or that which puts Jens to dreaming of the south of France or even the frigid winter's breath that permeates C51's long johns. I have traveled enough to be aware of that, however, our 'cold' is quite cold enough for the likes of me thank you very much. wink

IE 7 is still ailing here but I have found a few cunning work arounds that allow me to do most of what I want to do without too much agony. It seems to be a malevolent script at work. Apparently it is not anything that is transmitted by me to others as I have shared files and e-mails and to date I have had no complaints. We'll soon get rid of this troublesome beastie and then it is on to a new vid card and finally some fun with BoB 2.

If curses do work, and I think that some do, by now that malignant, thorny, flesh-eating growth festering in the crotch of the SOB who made this nasty code must be giving him hell.... yep

Aircraft recognition? There is a class for that? You guys can actually recognize the difference between friend and foe? Really? And that would be before you shoot? Wow! I bet that, unlike me, it is easy for you lads to get someone to fly with you.

Since my last three wingmen have not returned from those practice missions I'm having difficulties. Well, to be truthful one of them returned after several days in hospital. I do not know why he was hospitalized. For some reason he would not even speak to me. In fact, the poor fellow seemed quite agitated. grrr

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019