Folks,

I decided to throw caution to the winds and try to fly a crowded quick mission today. I chose a historic mission and there was plenty of action, scores of aircraft. I am amazed that everyone tells me I am not supposed to be able to run this game, yet I can do so smoothly and without everything turned down.

I never saw the bombers but I bagged 2 109s and I was about to pounce out of the sun upon another hapless soul when SWMNBN entered the cockpit and instantly distracted me. Drat and blast! Nothing distracts me from a juicy target like my wife stepping into the cockpit. Does that ever happen to you fellows?

Why is it that the ladies seem not to know how important this stuff truly is? They do not seem to be aware that the fate of England, perhaps the free world hangs in the balance. For some reason my wife acts as if it is just a...a game....

Has anyone noticed this possible bug? At one point I found myself and my aircraft pointed more or less straight up for a few seconds. At this point I chanced to look at my instruments as you are prone to do now and again just to make sure you are still flying right side up and sometimes level, and I noticed that the artificial horizon bar was clean out of its housing and moving about above the instrument. Now this seems odd I remember thinking to myself and then other more pressing things demanded my undivided. I forgot about it until now.

Has anyone else noticed this peculiar instrument behavior or is it attributable to advanced age and the loss of too many little gray cells?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019