McG,

Bring it on! Many things on this forum are outside the BoB timeframe, including all its contributors. ;\)
Any story featuring our beloved Vulcan - the aluminium overcast - is bound to draw attention. Only a few weeks ago, the sole survivor made its second test flight at RAF Cottesmore, so flying display spectators this year are in for a real treat when XH558 demonstrates the meaning of raw power! It has cost around £6,000,000 largely collected from contributions and fund raising activities over the preceding years. Such is the strength of British public opinion that this cold-war icon shall be perpetuated in flight.

JRT,

Bravo! \:D \:D \:D A completely new story, and a lengthy one at that. How I enjoyed reliving that momentous brawl! I have just returned from the Vaults after scraping away enough batsh*t from the shelves to accomodate your new leather bound volume and an expected one from McG. How did Drubbins regain enough strength to deal with both of us after his romantic pig-sty interlude with Olga? He is indeed a man possessive of a remarkable constitution and strength, matched only by the noxious aroma emanating from his crap-caked Land Army corduroy trousers.

But what a pity you were discharged from sick quarters sooner than I. Remember that ravishing brunette nurse Ophelia Hardrod? I'm sure you do. Well...she came on duty and began a prolonged programme of body massage which reminded me just what it is we are fighting for. Her friend, that lovely blonde Swedish bint, Heddabord Bangtildoorn...what?...yes, that's the one, with tits like two medicine balls in a pillow case, was asking about you.....too.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------