Gents,

JRT:

I'm only happy to have been to some avail, however small my contribution. I think the installation procedure for the BDG patch is fairly straightforward and none too different from the BDG patches for BoB; Simply double-click the exe and follow the on-screen instructions. Hopefully that is it.

It is such a shame that we're may thousand miles apart in location as I have some fine only slightly used steering wheels for sale for a special price. Alas, the freight cost from here to there would probably give us a real fright.

The interest in flight sims as well as racing sims seem to be inescapable in many cases. Somehow the two go well together. Certainly the similarities when considering the pilot/driver using his vehicle to the best of his abilities under sometimes dangerous and adverse circumstances springs to mind as being very similar scenarios, from biplanes and leather hat to Mercedes or Autounion, also wearing that leather helmet - to today's jet fighters and screaming Formula 1 or Indycars.

Technology and expertise from the avaiation industry naturally found its way into autoracing of course.

Isn't it interesting, that with all the choice in newer sims and games with more bells and whistles than we would have dared dream about years ago, we still return to the old proven classics.

Of course there is the money issue if one is willing and / or able to fork out hard earned escudos for consoles and bigger PC's but I still find that many of the older sims are special in some sort of indefinable way.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop