Chaps,

I was clearing junk from my PC when it occurred to me that it would be a good idea to reinstall Paint Shop Pro.
After rummaging through various boxes I eventually came up with it. I easily installed and opened it and this image sprang forth from a BoBworld.pcx file along with much associated material quite a few years ago when attempting WoV ground mods. I thought the work had been deleted when transferring files to my new PC, 3 years ago but it must have been lurking here all the time, quite un-noticed. Despite the availability of PV1's excellent tutorial and advice from both he and stickman I had problems with following correct procedure and the work got shelved indefinitely.

I have led a life not entirely free from guilt and there are times when a subconscious turmoil brings forth echoes of the past in a dream state of vivid and lucid reality. Furthermore, one unconnected, nightmarish visitation comes like the Minotaur from a dark and sinister labyrinth...a barely audible but malevolent whispering...mtt2...mtt2...mtt2...

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------