Aye, it's good to be FaceBooked, as long as I'm not booked. I'm still waiting for that promised photograph I mentioned to you a while back.

I do believe I have some Germanic ancestry, so perhaps I have a distant relative in your friend. Stranger things have been known to occur.

I'm currently playing around with my new box, some things are quite baffeling to someone who skipped Vista and went straight from XP to Windows 7. Although my account is set as admin, I still have to execute some programs telling the OS that yes, in fact I really am the admin on my Win 7, so dear OS will you please let me execute my software.

BoB2 needed that über-admin treatment, otherwise it would CTD. Not a pleasant sight I assure you. I'm still seeing how high I can go on the BoB2 settings, apparently I can go higher than the boffins have allowed for; setting some graphic options to full is not supported. That should teach me to be less graphic wink

I am getting some new messages frome BoB I believe, as I'm wandering around the skies over the south of England in my Spitfire; something about excessive speed and frozen flaps. Perhaps my piloting skills leave something to be desired? smile

Rise of Flight looks very good indeed. So far my landings tend to be too abrubt and entirely unplanned, leaving me with a broken kite and a broken neck. Quite spooky really. And the image of my pilot at one point raised is hand to adjust his scarf. That had my eyes pop out.

The planes are quite twitchy I think and in that respect the flight modeling reminds me of BoB2, which is meant as an accolade to the BoB'sters.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop