Folks,

Dux:

Don't put too much stock in it. It would be a distant memory for sure. With another birthday looming, I seem to remember distant events better and the recent ones less....now what was I typing?

I have a beautiful volume of scenic photos of Yorkshire with many fine photos of the Dales area in particular. I'll get that out with my magnifying glass and see if I can spot one of those Warblers. We have melodious warblers around here too but they usually carry a guitar or a banjo.

In any event, I will pass your information on to our pal the Honorary Gillie and Birder in Chief of Ontario Canada. I'm sure he will turn a bright shade of green and set out to find something comparable that he can brag about, say the Torontan bald headed Doh Doh bird or maybe a nocturnal Barefooted Blackout Bird or a Three headed, six toed, reedy throated Dweeb. OK, I could go on but we'll leave it at that for I fear you are not going to be much impressed by my less than encyclopedic ornithological knowledge.... ;\)

Other than an occasional thunder shower it is still mercilessly hot and dry here in the Carolinas. We are now under mandatory water use restrictions. I hope that the deluge has lessened some for you folks. It is feast or famine over here. Some areas of the country are flooded while others are staying bone dry.

Keep us posted on your success with getting BoB2 to run.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019