JRT, Old Dux, actually it was the tell tale marks on the DFC of having been used as a bottle opener and a distinct impression of Olga'a teeth that gave it away. And if you ask me the PAMBABL should stand for Prince Albert Medal for Being A Bloody Liar. Rommel indeed! Methinks it was not he who showed up several days later in such tatters, but our own JRT. My sources inform me that those minen were exploded by himself while driving around in a drunken stupor, dressed only in Olga's girdle, affectionately known as the Iron Butterfly. Fortunately for us it saved his life. Or perhaps it was Olga herself who set them off as she was skiing behind the half track on two 109 wings. But to his credit, the 88s were so plugged up with their articles of clothing and empty bottles that most of them would not fire. It remains to be seen whether or not this was simply chance, or part of JRT's lighning quick mind.

Old Dux, looking down the canons of that A10 while someone tries to impress a bird with his knowledge of the cockpit controls would be a sure fire cure for constipation. It intimidates me even from the picture, i.e. this could be the last thing you ever see.

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."