Folks,

Really Sir Dux, you do me an injustice. I would never dream of suggesting such a thing, though I wish I had. ;\)

The last time I happened to glance at a shiny surface and happened to catch a dim reflection of myself it took two days on tranquillizers and a full bottle of vintage two-day old corn squeezin's to get over it. \:D

FX/: static....whistle...chirp...pop..snap...growl...repeated sounds of a radio tuning:

Anncr\: Ladies and gentlemen this is Regenald Bonbatten of the CBC and I'm going to bring you the news of the commonwealth. The Queen has got a new dress you know, it's covered in diamonds and...diamonds and er...ah.. more diamonds and there are a few rubies and emeralds and a pot load of other sparklie stuff....wait...... this just in.....

Reports coming in from Toronto indicate that an attempted jail break is now in progress at the Ken U. Doodatyme Maximum Security Prison located near the small farming town of Olmagodda. A single shot rang out early this morning from deep inside the Pierre Treaudou sollitary confinement ward. It is believed that there was only one desperate prisoner confined there at the time of the incident.

Although the shot was said to sound like that from a police service revolver, currently it is not known who fired the shot or if anyone has been injured. There is a dense cloud of acrid smoke billowing from the entrance to the ward making it impossible to see what is actually going on in the large courtyard. Earwittnesses claim to have heard the sound of a small single engined plane. No one can either confirm or deny this report .......

Hurry C51, hurry! \:D

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019