Folks,

Dux:

But the Cessna 172 cannot carry 186 passeng...... <Epiphany coming slowly> . . . . \:D

Choke...You sir have an evil, twisted mind and that may well be your most compelling and redeeming virtue.

Worry not. C51 will not be here today for he is at this very moment ensconced in a Toronto classroom playing Gershwin tunes and holiday favorites on a large, brass tuba. Some sort of open house or provincial education seminar or big bottom numbing meeting being held there. No e-mail today either.

He plays every instrument from the Ace comb and paper to the Xylophone. I have no idea why he chose the tuba. Perhaps it was calculated to be as intrusive as possible as he despises these useless meetings. His choice of music is also a wonder considering the instrument. Edward Grieg's "In the Hall of the Mountain King" might have been a better choice for tuba. Ooomph..oomph...oomph.....oomph...oomph...pa...pa...oopmh pa..pa. Nice huh? Yes indeed I can play almost any instrument myself....but, alas, only on this keyboard. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019