Folks,

MG:

Thanks for the clip. I'll bet our guitarist pals C51 and Dux will have illuminating technical comments. It seems that Steve Rothery (of Marillion fame) is the first to own a custom Dent guitar bearing his own signature. It sounds good to moi and such international endorsement cannot but help this NC firm.

We have a guitarist in the family however if I were to claim that I am a drummer that would be a stretch. And speaking of stretching, I haven't touched a set of skins in 40 years.

May I wish a happy and safe Labor Day to all our American and Canadian readers. So far it is a very wet one down here today. All the weather wizards that I received scientific info from all predicted a warm and dry day all day today with showers only coming very late. It looks like they kinda missed it.

OK, to be fair I did not check their report this morning. I've found they are extremely accurate in predicting what is already happening. Fortunately we had not planned a picnic having just survived celebrating my birthday. Oh, well, every day is a good day...some days are just much better than are others. We actually need some rain.

I'd guess C51's Toronto weather will be drier than ours so he may be able to take in another day of the Air Show. I hope I'm right about the weather and that he gets some photos to share.

Dux certainly seems to be getting in a lot of successful birding of late. While ticking off those hard to spot birdies with his thirsty pals will greatly enhance his standing in certain circles, it may adversly affect his even being able to stand in others..... wink

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019