Hello fellows,
its about time you all showed up, I've been waiting here at Croyden for days. I was sure you had gotten into the rum in my absence and were by now legless in the bog somewhere. Great photos Old Dux, I have been quickly trying to review what I've missed using my best speed reading, but I seem to be stuck on caressing the knobs of the Duchess and getting the piston thrusting while easing it into the tunnel. That be fine literature, but what has this to do with transportation? A good call regarding the payment of the debt - JRT is a crack shot and neither of us want to be hit there.
JRT, I believe your sums are faulty as usual. I always knew your school made a mistake by scheduling math at the same time as the pubs opened. I will be happy to overlook the money you owe me in exchange for the my little black book which has gone missing from my locker - you unfortunately dropped your DFC in there while you were liberating it. And of course a few bottles of the 1929 Chateau Gutenscwillen.
Perhaps you should avoid straffing the aforementioned establishment of Mademoiselle de Lucez however - there is likely to be a patron there with whom we are all familiar. Gaining information you understand, wink wink nudge nudge. 'nough said.
Why does JRT get all the special assignments?

BTW Old Dux, I am in the air once more with WOV thanks to a newish Geforce grfx card. The performance isn't ideal but it sure beats sitting out the war. Good luck with your set up.

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."