Folks,

Dux, C51!!

Even with Olga on the prowl I would deem it an honor and a privilege to join you in that fine dining car for a sumptuous repast. Of course you would probably have to pay my fare as unlike you, I am slightly short of being a multi-millionaire....

Yes, indeed one must diligently search the corners of the Earth to find anything approximating the luxury of the great trains of the past. I understand that an attempt at restoring those lost days of pleasant intrigue on gilded rails has been attempted and the famous Orient Express glides quietly down the rails of Europe and Asia once more.

C51!!!!

Welcome home at last. It has been several years since you were able to join us on a regular basis.

I see that you are already eying the hefty new padlock Dux has placed on the liquor cabinet. No, I assure you that it had nothing to do with your expected return. Yes, that is a brand new beermaid behind the HWH bar. I have no idea why she has a revolver strapped to her hip. She didn't have that on yesterday. The key hanging around her neck?? The one on a heavy, unbreakable chain? Oh, that one. That is the key to her brand new stainless steel Chasity belt.

Wow, it is great to have you back. Right folks?...... Folks?..... Come on lads. Let's give the prodigal son a great HWH welcome. OK. C51 has brought a whole case of Canadian beer with him......

Hooray!! Huzzah! For he's a Jolly good fellow.... and so say all of us! Cheers! Oh, Canada, Oh Canada......

Now that's more like it.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019