Folks,

Wildman:

Join the US Air Force/Marines/Army/or Navy and see the world. The service does indeed offer many pleasures and opportunities for travel that might otherwise be unattainable. The recent celebration of Memorial Day reminds us that this may not come without certain sacrifice. Africa may have been the cradle of humanity and Greece the cradle of Democracy but Asia was certainly the cradle of so many amazing original thoughts and inventions. Lucky you. You were wise enough to take advantage of the opportunities available to you.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, possibly for the first time in my life, (yeah, right) but isn't today the anniversary of the very first BDG version of BoB? That was way back in June of 2003 I believe. Looky how far we've come. Join me please as I salute OSRAM and his merry band of many talents. SALUTE! And even if it turns out it isn't the anniversary we should do it anyway. They deserve it.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019