Folks,

Dux:

Should he not respond quickly I will get the info that he is expected to report for duty to the gentleman in question ASAP. ;\)

No cold weather here as we have had an unusually extended summer. We in eastern NC have been experiencing drought conditions for some time now with very little rain since July (the exception being some rain from Hurricane Ophelia). This week we have been visited by the remnants of tropical storm Tammy and for the past two days we have had constant rain and expect this to continue at least another 24 hours. Sounds like Brit weather to me. Fortunately so far for all concerned it has been a rather light, slow rain so it will help relieve the desperately dry conditions. Having said that we are under a flash flood watch until 8 PM tonight.

I am sure that avid birder C51 will have a few choice comments regarding your pix.

Sorry you missed that interesting program, it would have been right up your street (in more ways than one it seems). Of course the Peaks area is large enough that you wouldn't have necessarily know the filming was going on unless it was in the papers or mentioned on TV.

Is Father Christmas still on schedule with his holiday aircraft building? \:\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019