Folks,

Wildman,

Welcome back! We were worried about you. It is good to hear from you. I think the last time you visited a storm was also headed into the US. Keep your gritty eyes on your sand blasted mailbox, Jens has always been noted for his altruisim. My locker is always open. Health department regulations have required it ever since C51's pet beaver crawled in there and expired due to the alcohol fumes....

Jens:

Thanks for the good wishes. I should be back at home some time Sunday to check out the storm damage if any and perhaps get off a few e-mails if the buzz of the chain saws in the neighborhood isn't too loud to think.

At the moment (noon) the storm is exiting the state into Virginia and down here in central NC the sun is just beginning to peek through the heavy overcast. There will be some minor flooding and some power outages have been reported across half the state. All in all we were lucky.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019