Folks,
Dux:

Not much to report here either. Cold for us last night and today but I noticed a buttercup has actually bloomed. They are usually just popping out of the pine straw in mid to late February. Weird weather so far. Freezing for a few days and unseasonably warm the next.

I would be happy to help you with anything my limited talents are capable of. Just give me specific instructions and plenty of time if you can.

I have two free programs, RegClean and EasyClean and I use one or the other on occasion. I do not know anything about RegFix. There is always a risk messing about with the Windows registry. Most of these registry tune-up programs offer a repair function if everything goes dark and silent and then all you hear is the first four notes of Beetoven's Fifth. That's a heart stopper.

Venison sausage you say? Sounds quite tasty. Are you quite sure you haven't been poaching the Queen's deer again Old Sport? That lame excuse that they just run out in front of your Land Rover must be getting pretty thin by now. How many is it so far, 72 or 73? And they all seem to have a little round hole right between their eyes as well... Dashed curious that.

Do a Google and see what others are saying about Registry Fix.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019