Folks,

Dux:

That photo from C51 was way underexposed and it is hard to be sure what dark baby bird that is. I received a slightly defensive communication from C51 this morning in which he mentioned that seeing two adult Rails preceding those young birds across that road was a very good clue as to the identity of the chicks.... That even makes perfect sense to thick old moi. \:\)

LOL! In the very next sentence he says that he is more familiar with another brand of Rail, namely the Runoutoftownona Rail variety. That sounds like and old Indian name to me. ;\)

Other less important things prevailed last night and I did not get to BoB or MA. Late, late I did fly a mission in the aged JFA. Having the advantage, I managed to down a Bear and two MiG 21 Fishbeds with Sidewinders and gun. It was all over very soon and I went off yawning to bed wishing I had chosen to fly a BoB mission instead.

How's that guitar truss rod adjustment coming along?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019