Folks,

Dux:

I thought that your entourage was already over the drawbridge and on your merry way to Wales for a little elbow rubbing with the common folk ... and without even saying goodbye. I should have known better.

We wish you a safe and pleasant journey and an enjoyable stay. We do however look forward to your return. The Hall will be rather quiet with only the sound of me typing or snoring and the mice just scampering about. The new beermaid grabbed her G-string and ran for her life, I will not even bother to hire a new one before your return. My face has been slapped enough for this month and I can easily draw my own beer. ;\)

It is time for another sortie I think. Perhaps this time I will fly a powerful Hurricane? It is a great and stable gun platform ...nope... the Spitfire is still my favorite bird.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019