Folks,

Dux:

Behind the camera you say...I should have known. Er...just how far behind the camera?

Oh, by the way Old Chap, I see that I have suggested far too often that you might imbibe alcoholic beverages to excess. This of course was all in fun and certainly nothing could be farther from the truth. My conscious is therefore bothering me terribly so in the interest of good Anglo-American relations I have put forth your name for consideration in no less than the 19th annual Dean Martin Memorial Abstinence and Clean Living Trophy. If you should be so honored you will receive a solid lead beer tankard suitably inscribed, a New York City bus token and a trip for two to Atlantic City or Los Vegas entirely at your own expense. I'm betting on you Chum. Good luck. ;\)

Oh, yes a small token of my high esteem (or perhaps my esteem when I'm not high) will soon be wending its lonely way across the big wet spot to your rusty mailbox. No need to take that tranquillizer or brace yourself, it ain't all that much. \:\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019