I gather from other posts that the next BDG update, v. 2.08 is imminent, hopefully it will be released inside a week, assuming of course that no last moment bugs are found.

I think this update will introduce the Tiger Moth, the first new aeroplane (well, the Moth isn't exactly new, but you know what I mean) to out beloved sim.

We have much to be grateful for: That our sim was chosen by the BDG in the first place to recieve some extraordinary updates making it more stable and enjoyable as well as historically accurate. Then the remake by Shockwave, and lastly the continued attention of the BDG and friends too numerous to mention. This latest update will i understand further expand upon the many available skins so that every concievable aircraft will be correctly represented. Also the terrain has recieved a thorough update. I can't wait!

Did you get to install the last update for the venerable Rowan's BoB yet?

Hopefully I'll be watching the IRL race from Watkins Glen a little later today. I have found that the official IndyCar site carries live streaming so provided the internet weather plays along I should be good to go.

Glad to hear you made it through the July 4th Festivities JRT without too much of a hangover, may we hear of your exploits on your nation's birthday for many many years to come.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop