Folks,

Today is Bader's xxth birthday. It has been some time since he posted here, nonetheless we know he is very busy elsewhere improving the game. We commend him for that and sincerely wish him good health and many happy returns of the day.

I suppose now that Valentine's Day is but a half-eaten box of chocolates and a few other sweet memories away, the next big cause for celebration around here will be St. Patrick's Day coming on March 17th. I noticed last night, as I dropped off a few complementary Bibles down at the Prince and Polecat, that the impatient C51 has begun celebrating a few days early....

OK, I lied about the Bibles, they were actually Plowboy Magazines. This month's edition featured a delightful centerfold of a smiling Olga riding a big, red, 1938 Hot-TaTrotski tractor. She was wearing nothing but a hair pin and a faint blush. This compelling carnal vision inspired many a regular patron to rush home early to his wife.

I do not know if we will be hearing from Dux tonight. Someone told me he was found semi-nude and unconscious in the dark alley behind the Prince and Polecat around closing last night. I'm told he was covered in what appeared to be lard. Oh, one more thing, there seemed to be a bottle of Pouritt & Sypp, a lit candle and something green and wilted stuffed right up his arse.

Some chaps never seem to learn. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019