Folks,

Dux:

I have read your mail and I have responded to it. I see no point in posting those screenies over at A2A. They have already helped all they could. They even consulted the mighty Simm Oracle named OSRAM who, on his very birthday, ordained that my CTDs and the white BF 110 can be traced to the simple and unalterable fact that I should not be able to run this game on my present computer system in the first place. I do not argue that point even though I am in fact doing so with great success. Are you unable to run BoB2 successfully on your system with your newer GForce 5xx card?

In that mail I also warned you not to expect too much from "Duxvidanya". In writing this short story (some might say it was not nearly short enough) I wanted to clear up once and for all the enigma of those colorful garments left on the tarmac next to aircraft.

It seems you have left no comment. The story left you speechless, eh? My writing either does that to people or it causes them to seriously exercise their colorful metaphoric vocabulary.... Usually it is the latter.

I've just been listening to the local classical music radio station. In observance of the upcoming Memorial Day celebration they have been playing a few marches. It occurred to me as I listened, to ask a purely rhetorical question. Do you suppose that anyone anywhere in this big world can hear Sousa's uplifting "Liberty Bell" march without picturing the beginning credits of Monty Python?

I wonder if old John Philip ever had such world wide notoriety in his lifetime. Surely he never envisioned the recognition those Pythons would bring in the latter half of the 20th century.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019