Folks,

Dux:

I have one last question regarding the HMS Incapable. Let me say that there is no question whatsoever of the bravery and fighting capabilities of the greater majority of His Majestie's naval forces serving both here and abroad. Having said that...

According to the HWH Handbook, Vol 50, page 1132, under the heading "HM Capital Ships Most Likely to Capsize, Run Aground or Otherwise Sink" allow me to quote from memory. The recently commissioned aircraft carrier HMS Incapable is the last of her class. She is sister ship to HMS Indefensible, HMS undependable, HMS Undesirable, HMS Unendurable and HMS Uninsurable. The Indefensible class of British aircraft carriers whose keels were laid early in 1939 are easily identifiable by the white flag painted on their superstructure and the broad, yellow streak running the full length of the flight deck.

My question is, dear boy, have you and Seymour kept our HWH accident and hospitalization policy premiums paid and up-to-date? \:\(

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019