Folks,

MG:

Are you quite sure that, living where you do, that you can afford to pass up the good luck that digging up and eating those sun eggs might bring? Man up my friend. wink

Many southerners continue to munch down on the traditional New Year's fare of hog's head, collards and black-eyed peas. It is said that there is a direct connection between the number of black-eyed peas that you eat and the money you will receive in the new year. Looking at my present bank balance, I'd have to say that perhaps this is true. Although I like them well enough, I have never been able to eat all that many black-eyed peas.

I have just received what turned out to be an innocuous and delightful tasting ice box fruity cake from my dear Mother-in-Law. Naturally, I immediately dunked the package in a bucket of water and then I had it exhaustedly tested for every poison known to mankind. When that failed to produce anything suspicious, I ate it.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019