Gentlemen,

JRT, I think Dux is right and its in some form connected with your cookie on you pc informing the forum of your last visit and which post it thinks you read at your last visit.

Or it could be Gremlins, or perhaps a new secret weapon employed by our enemy?

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself if the real purpose of Fritz leaving the warm backseat of the Stuka in such a hurry over England's pastures green was perhaps the overture to a carefully planned and premeditated fifth coloumn avant garde assault? Somewhere in the countryside, a lone agent may be roaming at large. Invasion of the British Isles still cannot entirely be ruled out yet you know.

Hdxil fpwopnmf welthjvan wefoaertaj 21.00

(Just gibberish and not at all a substitution code to contact foreign agents, I assure you)

Duties on the joint allied command with the aid of the lovely twins sisters Melody and Harmony preparing the invasion at Calais.... oops, shouldn't have let that bit of top secret information slip... how silly of me, please disregard, have meant that I have not yet had the chance to express my appreciation of the latest contributions of Mad, HeinKill, Dux and yourself JRT, to the continued yarns of the squadron.

Hopefully we will learn more details about incomparable characters such as Regretta Wemeet and Sir George Rottenbottom. I suspect a connection there. Perhaps a menage a trois? Or Hors-d'Oeuvres?
Yes, the year in France is taking its toll I'm afraid, the unbearable green uniformity of the landscape and no paved aerodromes to land or take off from, nor cities to strafe. Ah, the invasion will do me good once we land at Ca... oops nearly did it again, nearly gave the secret plans away again. Careless talk etc. you know the form.

Speaking of comedy, did you ever have the chance to watch a show called The Likely Lads?

Two mates decided to enlist in the army. As is so often the case in such stories, the decision was made while the blokes were in the pub and quite drunk. Come the next morning, the guy who is still drunk enlists and the other guy who has come to his senses in the meantime never shows up for enlistment. Years later, as the guy who enlisted is discharched, the story picks up again and the bloke who was in the army constanly reminds his "friend" that unlike certain others, he'd done is duty, even carrying the wounds to show for it.

"What wounds?" the other chap asks.

"Oh, I never talk about it".

Well, its back to the den for me, back to Melody and Harmony.

Gents.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop