Folks,

I have some very good tidings for a change. No, Olga has not taken a much needed bath. No, SNAFU has not returned from the Channel mists into which he disappeared. No, Dux has not found quite enough charity in his heart to allow him to share that bottle of Napoleon Brandy he has stashed safely away. No, MG has not found the Danish equivalent to the remarkably long English word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The good news is that C51 has finally, once and for all, cured his Internet connection problem thus allowing him to visit us here as often as he wishes. Someone alert Olga. I want C51's return to be unforgettable... and nothing I know of is more unforgettable (for those who survive) than Olga's welcoming embrace. Oh, and Dux do see that she has been properly coiffured and her face shaved. There's a good lad.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019