Folks,

Dux:

Excellent! I am delighted to hear that you are at last and at least moderately successful getting WOV under your control. You had help from the best. We now eagerly await your regaling us with your many nail-biting adventures as you sweep those black Huns from the blue skies of England. Good luck in your campaign.

I flew a mission in MiG Alley last night. The BDG patch seems to have made some noticeable improvements. I wish that they might have found the time and manpower to continue their work with that fine sim.

Here is what happened:
My flight of F-86s were sitting pretty at 9K feet when we spotted a flight of MiGs "crossing the 'T' " at 6K. We dropped tanks and dove on them coming in from the rear. I actually got 2 before the sky was clear of all threats. My RTB was uneventful and I managed a decent landing. For me that means on the field and right-side-up. For some reason there was no worshiping crowd or brass band waiting for me as I applied the brakes and shut down the engine. I drowned my disappointment at the O Club.

Those freshly picked blueberries are a delight by the way. I sprinkled a handful on my bran cereal this morning along with slices of banana and a few raisins. Kinda sounds like European muselix without the sticks, twigs and nuts but it was delicious after adding a little extra creamy milk. We aging Ace pilots must have our nourishment and also stay regular for the stresses of combat, eh? Yes, I spelled Ace correctly Dux? Why? NO, there definitely are not 2 s'es in the word 'Ace'.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019