Folks,

Excuse me while I fill some unused space here on the server with some more aimless, unworthy ramblings just to keep our very worthy thread rolling along.

We Carolinians are enjoying a refreshingly brisk Sunday with blue skies and plenty of sunshine. Temps are struggling to get into the fifties F. (10 C.). Tonight temps will fall well below freezing across Carolina. This dip will probably be enough to finally stop the growing season, if so then fall is truly here and Winter is just weeks away.

Normally we do not have much of what passes for really cold weather until right after Christmas. This year cannot be described as normal weather-wise by any stretch of the imagination so who knows, we may even have a white Christmas? That would be truly unusual weather. ;\)

Dux is probably fiddling with his Panda, wait, I meant to say new 'Titanium' virus checker. I bet he is gleefully sending any and all malicious code daring to land on his HDD to the unhappy hunting grounds.

Doubtless FF SNAFU is parked in front of his big-screen TV blissfully watching football across a huge bowl of freshly popped popcorn.

C51? Hmmmmm. There is no telling what or even who he might be up to. \:D

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019