Folks,

Dux:
We were treated to a heavy deluge all last night but survived to fight another day. Heavy thunder storms are following across the state in the wake of Barry.

Hmmmm. Different kind of 'drought' that, but more than descriptive enough to make me scrunch up my lovely nose. Somehow I cannot imagine Olga eating spicy gourmet Indian food such as Chicken Vindaloo. I'd guess a large bucket of Borscht would be more to her liking, all washed down with a gallon and a half of day old Russian vodka. Or she may prefer something made from beetroot....what's that you say? The Russian vegetable soup called Borscht IS made from beetroot? Really? I thought it was stewed muskrat.

I noticed that when Olga comes to town the stray dog and cat population is much reduced as well. They have sensitive noses, perhaps it is the awful stench that accompanies her that depletes their numbers? Or, I suspect it may be something far more sinister.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019