Folks,

Battle of Britain Day is an interesting scenario of the quick mission variety. My grandson and I fired that up last night and we had a ball. A fur ball that is. That is a target rich environment. He got two.

We definitely have a convert. The second thing he always asks when he gets over here is "Pa Pa can we fly that fighter airplane game again?" "The Battle of Britain game?". What's the first thing he asks? The first thing he always asks is "What do you have for me to eat?"

Dux:

Did you have any difficulties running "Forgotten Battles" with XP? I've forgotten if you did. I know that you once had that game. I want it too. I'm searching locally for it first. If that fails I'm sure it can be found on ebay or at Amazon. If it is as good as I'm told I'll replace the aged WW2 Fighters with it.

I do hope that your computer woes have been vanquished once again. It seems that as soon as one of us fixes his computer problems the other suddenly finds he has a new one.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019