Folks,

Tomorrow is Memorial Day here in the USA. It is a time when we think upon those long lines of bleached bone white crosses here and abroad and those who sleep beneath them. It behooves us at this particular time of the year to pause and reflect upon that full measure of sacrifice by our men and women who have served our country in the military. We salute them all, the living and the dead.

Well Jens the Indy 500 was quite a race. I'm sure that you watched it on-line.

I wonder where Dux might be? I know he was searching for that addition to the Olga Sagas. In spite of the fame they have brought, she sometimes takes a dim view of those. I do hope she hasn't done something rash.

I'll drop by the infirmary to see if Dux might be flying a bed for a few days. The last time he was unconscious for several days after Olga drug him out of the pub and into the dark alley where she had her wicked way with him..... for several hours. The screams were so discomforting we lads went home early. Wait the last time he was comatose he had entered the beer drinking challenge down at the Prince and Polecat. And the time before that when he was blotto for days he had won a case of Château Thames Embankment Vin. one week ago at the Studley Grange Officer's club. As I recall it, he did not share one drop with his mates.

OK, it was the time before that when Olga got him in the alley. That's the time he was out cold for a fortnight. Or was it the time a mischievous C51 put the gorilla sleeping potion he'd swiped from the London Zoo in Dux's corn flakes? yes, that might be it.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019