All,

Timdog, your two accounts of life as an RAF leader were both very good. They give a glimpse of sorts to what it may have been like to be an RAF commander during those days. Nice job on that bomber too. Ripped his wing right off did ya, well that is good shootin in any man's air force young man. Well done, Well done indeed.

JR2, Quite a stirring tale you last told. Leave it to you to take us for a short cloud tour to hear from a few of the few as well as one from the other side who have left the war and life behind. It would honestly never have occured to me to write about such a thing but for you it flows like melted butter. A bold and successful peice. Thanks.

I would not be too concerned with the limited stories being posted to HWH continued lately. I for one have had many pressing tugs on my free time. Rest assured that I think there are still unlimited accounts left to write and I will surely contribute when time allows. Of course I have spent most of my little recent free time setting up, tweaking and playing on my new rig. To get everything set up the way you want it takes a great deal of time and like most, I have a limited amount of it. I am sure we shall soon be graced with wonderful words from Sir Bader and others as well. As long as we are playing it (and we will be) the game will see to that.

[This message has been edited by SNAFU (edited 02-04-2002).]

TALLY HO!