Gents,

It is hard to keep a cheery face in these times so I thought I'd just relate that the other day the RDAF celebrated its 70th birthday and I happened to be in luck and just the right spot as three F-16's flew by at low altitude right above my head. I was even so fortunate that I was travelling slowly on my bike and so able to come to a complete stop in a very short time, dismount and enjoy the fly-by. clapping I wasn't quick enough to get the camera out though.

I just came across a table of Danish expressions translated literally into English. I attach the file and hope it will provide a chuckle. I might add that if a Dane tells you that he or she is standing in the middle of the sauce that is an indication that they're very short on time.

On topic, which is rare these days, over in the screenshot thread I gathered that there is a Windows 10 solution possibly emerging for our venerable BoB II. It seems by applying this patch to a vanilla and stock install you'll get some of the later added improvements though not all. Most importantly, the improvements that broke the game in W10 are omitted.

Attached Files dksayings.jpg
Last edited by McGonigle; 10/10/20 10:38 AM.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop