Folks,

Old Dux:

'Tis a pity to be sure and no mistake. That may be why SNAFU titled this thread HWH..continued. That way the count can go on unofficially. For those of us like you and me who have been here from the start and those who have invested many hours reading and writing...we will know in about 400 more posts that the magic number has been reached.

We will know, and we will suitably celebrate. Who is in charge of the early celebration plans? SNAFU?

I wish that something might have been done to save the previous 600 posts and to somehow maintain the continuity of SNAFU's super numerical attainment. The admin. says not. Such is life mon ami.

Also, how kind of you to offer to send me that book, sir. I have left you a message on that thread and I hope that you have gone back there to read it?

Well, we're going out now to watch the moon glisten on the new fallen snow and to do a little night sledding near our frozen pond with the grandkid.

We don't get to see this much snow that often in the Carolinas so we take advantage of it when we can.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"