All,

No JR2, SNAFU got called away before he could check into HQ. ;\)

Thunderbirds huh! Well that's more like it. The airforce boys dont get the attention they should due to the Blue whatevers. As an airforce brat I'm kinda partial ya know \:\)

What amazing news about the "new" BoB. I recall ole Bader talking about some surprises that were in store but who would have imagined our beloved game becoming a commerical project once again. I hope for all of us who have been captivated by this sim for so long that they do it the justice it so richly deserves. And the way I look at it even if they fail to do so, we still have the current and superb version we play now. It seems a no lose proposition for us.

Congrats to the BDG. If it were not for their unending devotion to the game this could not have happened IMHO.

JR2, did I really see you compare Mr Hummer (and I dont mean the vehicle) Clinton to our current leader. By George it appears we have finally found one thing we cant agree on. Oh well, that is far outweighed by all that we do agree on. Besides you're entitled to be wrong once in a while :p ...Just kidding ole bean.

Good to see C51 and Duxie have been in recently.

I am beleive it or not working on a BoB story and should have it out soon. Whatever the hell soon means these days. \:D

Long live BoB!!

TALLY HO!