Folks,

Dux:

Happy Halloween. I do hope that if you attend another of those regimental fancy dress dos tonight that you will not go as a slightly less than clean-shaven Lady Godiva again this year. I seem to remember that last year the mangy old horse you 'borrowed' from farmer Drubbins, "Old Glue Pot", made a stinking shambles of the dance floor which caused your immediate and unceremonious expulsion from the festivities. Do I recall correctly that, on the way home, you fell off the old nag into a handy ice filled fountain? Whatever happened, you nearly died from that beastly cold you caught. Take more care this year. We are going for another 5,000 posts starting tomorrow and we need your support. ;\)

I have picked up your sentiments regarding HWH and I will post them with mine later. You may want to edit them out of the previous post.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019