Folks,

Dux:

Over 500 ticks out of a possible 596, eh. Amazing. I have had watches that did not have that many ticks. Your mates must be the best in the whole of the UK? I'd not be much surprised to hear that you are doing as well or not very far behind. I wonder if 596 is a firm number? I can see the headlines already....

Derbyshire Man Spots
Formally Unknown Species!

LONDON REUTERS-
A Peaks District man who
wishes, for his own reasons, to
be identified simply as 'Old Dux'
has ticked an entirely new species
of bird never before seen in the UK.

Dubbed by 'Dux' the Olga
Wood-pecker
, said bird was
found nesting in a partially
restored 16th century 3-holer
outdoor toilet.

For some unknown reason the
bird became agitated. It
flew out of its nest
and began defecating on and
mercilessly pecking the poor
man about the head.

It is not yet understood why
this new bird has...... ;\)

Jens:

Great! I often forget that most major events are now offered as streaming video as well. The classical music radio station that I most often listen to streams their audio in several formats so I do not know why I forget.

Danika Kilpatrick had a heartbreak moment didn't she? Mario's grandson was a strong contender as well. It is about time for another Andretti to get a good drink of that traditional bottle of milk. Hmmmmm. I don't think milk is even available in glass bottles over here anymore. They must re-fill the same glass bottle every year with fresh milk from plastic or paper containers. Perhaps a reader or the 900,000 page HWH Handbook can shed some light on this compelling mystery?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019