Graphic by JRT 2007

Folks,

Dux:

Chiseler, me...guzzler is more likely. Private stock? Surely not the one in the cellar? Don't you mean the private stocks the townspeople over at Snavley Twitt built for you right in their town square? The one with the three holes, one for each wrist and a larger one for your head. The private stocks made of stout oak with all those hefty padlocks...... yes that's the one.

As for the 'fine' port in the oaken barrel down in the cobweb tangled cellars of HWH Hall...that was sold on the black market by Olga, remember? You bought it back twice before I finally explained that buying your own property at any price, no matter how low, was no bargain. Better you go back to nursing a frothy pint of Pouritt & Sypp at the Prince & Polecat or the HWH gentleman's bar than have your tooth enamel further eaten away by Château Thames Embankment (Vin. just hours ago).

Good news today for C51. That coat of arms we ordered arrived from the amazingly artistic young lads over at the Studley Grange Heraldic Arms & Commercial Sign & House Painting Academy. As you can clearly see, they do beautiful work. Unfortunately their Heraldic research seems to fall a trifle short. The work on the coat of arms is quite good however I'm not so sure it is precisely what we had expected. There is a coat...and it does have several arms....

No matter, there it is, and I'm sure that C51 will be vest button bustin' proud when he sees his coat of arms hanging in the great hall with all the others, eh Dux? Speaking of that, be a good chap and hand him this bill for 85 pounds sixpence when he is still standing there in happy shock and bewilderment. ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019