Folks,

MG:

Thank you for your good wishes on this special day of thanksgiving. We all have much to be thankful for, not the least of which are good pals like those I have found here.

Thanksgiving (the last Thursday of November) always heralds the official beginning of the Christmas season here, although certain commercial aspects of our society (which I used to be a card carrying member of) would like the gift buying season to begin the day after Halloween if not before.

It is therefore on this particular day that I try to have my hand-made Christmas cards ready to send to those loved ones and friends who have touched our lives in a special way in the past year. I cannot always do that however this year I managed to fire up PhotoShop and Illustrator just in time.

And yes, before you ask, that Santa reflected in the Christmas tree ball does have a somewhat familiar face.

Happy Thanksgiving to us Yanks and very merry Christmas to all.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019