Folks,

Dux: \:\)

The Sten is a very good choice. It is a fine weapon, reliable and relatively cheap to produce. However, I must wonder if there is enough ammo anywhere to do that job?

I spoke by field telephone with the radio operator over at Studley Grange who took down the message and sent it for Olga. He is recuperating nicely from the shock if anyone wishes to send a card.

Anyway, he claims Olga had a staff car waiting outside. He says that the moment she was finished explaining several of the finer points of the Karma Sutra to him she departed with a shower of gravel and a cloud of exhaust gasses. Then, he says she got right into the waiting car and did much the same thing. The operator had staggered to the door where he watched the large, green car disappear with a roar of super chargers into the fog. He swears that he could not identify the screaming staff officer he saw tied up in the rear seat. However the car was headed in the general direction of the Studley commercial air field, car park and community cow pasture.

Consult your map. Studly Grange is not all that far from here Old Man. By car I'd guess she'd be arriving here in about two more hours. But by plane.... Perhaps you should hide down in the archives? Wherever you hide please do not do it close to me, I am deathly allergic to lead in any form particularly bullets. C51, kindly raise the bed cover so our trembling pal can slide under his bed. With that sten gun, the bulky bullet proof vest he has on over his private parts and a keg of backbone stiffener it will be a very tight fit indeed. Theres a good chap.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019