JRT,

Calcutta laundry LOL \:D

One problem solved and another unresolved. I had quite forgotten in my moment of glory that Seymour and Karma B. Patooie are in dire need of air power. Our Station Flight Magister armed with 4Ib bags of flour will not be enough and I'm damned if I'll send our secret weapon, now recovering from our night out in Manston as she slumbers serenely among the Reverend Isiah Botham-Strokers prize marrows.

Three new Spitfires you say? Isn't that extravagant? Can we be sure that these superb kites will not be flogged off to provide funds for the ailing Messrs., Konfoundistan Curry Powders Corporation whose Finance Director just happens to be K.B Patooie! Serious consideration is paramount, and we should not allow ourselves to be tied to considerations of noble sentiment or ethics especially when you realize that we could make quite a princely sum for ourselves by flogging the very same aforementioned kites? Goldenberg is in the market because he is convinced that Israel will have to make a fight of it if she struggles to establish a homeland in the Middle East after the war. I don't know what the hell he is talking about.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------