Folks,

It is a crisp Sunday night here in Carolina. The visit of a Canadian clipper has caused temps to start a downward plunge. It will be much colder by dawn than we expect this time of the year. Canadians like C51 would sneer and say that 22 F. is but short-sleeve weather for them. Not for us half nekked heathen southern folk. I'll soon bring the big tom cat Booger into the warmth of the house otherwise it'll take an hour to thaw him out and pry him from the back door in the morning.

Me thinks it will be a good time to fly a mission or two tonight. Not that I have to have a special occasion for it. Any time is a good time for BoB. We all know that, eh? I'll post a mission report here tomorrow.... if I return from over the Channel, that is.

How ever you celebrate the season, it is my wish that the infectious laughter of happy children might fill your thoughts with the incomparable joys of all your Christmases past and those of the present and thus fill your heart with hope for all your Christmases to come.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019