Folks,

"Primum non nocere" - Hippocrates

It seems Dux is indisposed today. Perhaps he is suffering from a terrible headache due to a severe case of Elbowitis? What is Elboitis and why would that make your head hurt you may ask? I wondered about that too. My friend the quack told me Elbowitis is a mind numbing affliction caused by bending one's elbow too many times with a full or partially filled glass in your hand.... It is all too often accompanied by another similar illness commonly called Alcoholic Rheumatism...that is getting tight in all the joints. ;\)

I asked the quack if I should continue to post all those rotten stories of mine on these pages and he refused to advise me. I asked him why. He thought saying 'no' might hurt my feelings and that would hurt his pocketbook and if he said 'yes' that might be contrary to his Hippocratic oath "First do no harm".

It serves me right, that's what I get for seeing a quack who missed the last four lessons in his medical school correspondence course.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019