Folks,

Dux:

I do not know for certain where those poor men relieved themselves however the Provost office was moved several times during that period and the previous locations were all burned to the ground. We were never advised as to why. C51 got into a heap o' trouble with the local constabulary for selling human waste to nearby farmers as fertilizer. And I believe that the colonel was forced to stop parking his car in an accessible area.

Off then it is to the Prince and Polecat. Someone please notify the infirmary to have an ambulance on call and ready about closing time.

MG:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You already have your HWH 2K gong. Never let it be said that anyone here passed up even the slightest excuse for a good booze-up. Jumping up and down, cheering and throwing confetti always makes me thirsty. Just 2 days before our Thanksgiving Day holiday it is with gratitude then that I begin celebrating early. CHEERS!

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019